This is fantastic news for mobile phone enthusiasts in India that the Chinese tech giant, Realme, is wholly prepared to launch the GT Neo3, which is the world’s first 150W charging flagship. As per the official Twitter handle of the brand, the GT Neo3 is going to be released on April 29th, 2022 in an event starting at 12.30 PM IST.
As per the information shared by the brand, this smartphone can charge up to 50% of its battery in only five minutes. However, Realme has not disclosed the pricing details of the upcoming GT Neo3 yet. It is currently offered in the Chinese market with a price tag of CNY 1,999 (Rs 23,500) for the 80W variant and CNY 2,599 (Rs 30,500) for the 150W variant. More detailed information related to the phone will be out with the official launch.
Realme GT Neo 3 Specifications
- 6.7-inch (2412×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz AMOLED display, up to 1000Hz instant touch sampling rate, 100% DCI P3 colour gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (4 x 2.85GHz A78 + 4 x 2.0GHz A55) Dimensity 8100 5nm processor with Mali-G510 MC6 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, OIS, f/1.88 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.25 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with Samsung S5K3P9 sensor, f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring option
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 163.3×75.6×8.2mm; Weight: 188g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4880mAh (minimum) battery with 80W Super VOOC fast charging
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) battery with 150W UltraDart fast charging