- The popular Sunday classic car get-together in front of the Museum enters a new phase
- Now “AFTERWORK” is also back again, on Thursday evenings
- Numerous events with special themes: https://www.mercedes-benz.com/classics-coffee
Stuttgart. Seeing and being seen – in 2022 it’s still what Classics & Coffee, the popular classic car get-together on the premises in front of the Mercedes-Benz Museum, is all about. The event has been established for a number of years now: whether the vehicles sport the Mercedes star or not, the recipe for the success of this event involves people driving up in a classic or young classic car, meeting like-minded individuals and chatting about the cars on display.
The majority of the Classics & Coffee guests who bring along vehicles are from the surrounding region, although there are occasionally visitors from abroad, too. On a fine day there may well be a few hundred such enthusiasts on-site, transforming the hill outside the Museum into one big all-brands motor show with a particular flair all its own. Preregistration is not necessary. Vehicles with H-plates, as well as young classics which are more than 20 years old in well-maintained condition, may park free of charge on the Museum hill. Visitors without classic cars are of course also welcome! They can also enjoy being part of the classic car scene and chatting with the vehicle owners.
Classics & Coffee – Sundays from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m., 24 April to 9 October 2022 (except 8 May 2022)
with themed specials on the following dates:
- 29 May 2022 – Camper vans
- 25 June 2022 – “Baby Benz” (W 201 model series)
- 10 July 2022 – Family day
- 17 July 2022 – Mercedes-Benz SL
- 25 September 2022 – Outdoor special
- 2 October 2022 – Mercedes-Benz SL
- 9 October 2022 – Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Classics & Coffee “AFTERWORK” – Thursdays from 5 p.m. until 11 p.m., 9 and 23 June plus 14 July until 15 September 2022,
also featuring one themed special:
- 18 August 2022 – CLK, A-Class, M-Class
Culinary delights will be provided by the team from Bertha’s Restaurant from a food truck stationed outside the Museum. Coffee is a must, of course, along with a varied range of summertime dishes and beverages.