In this episode of the Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Senior Editor, Green, John Beltz Snyder. JBS is fresh off the first drive of the 2023 Cadillac Lyriq, and our hosts have some thoughts about the upcoming Cadillac Celestiq. Greg has been spending time with the Lincoln Navigator. The next-generation Ford Ranger is coming, and we’ve got some thoughts about it. We also discuss some of the electric pickups coming our way (and some that will almost certainly not come to fruition). Finally, in this week’s “Spend My Money” segment, a reader selling a Tesla Model Y, and is looking to replace it with another EV and a hybrid, with a budget of $70,000.
Send us your questions for the Mailbag and Spend My Money at: Podcast@Autoblog.com.
Autoblog Podcast #736
Get The Podcast
- Apple Podcasts – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- Spotify – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast on Spotify
- RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- MP3 – Download the MP3 directly
- Driving the 2023 Cadillac Lyriq
- Cadillac Celestiq is coming, could cost over $300,000
- Driving the 2022 Lincoln Navigator
- Next-gen Ford Ranger spied
- Electric pickup trucks in the works
- Spend My Money: An EV and a hybrid for under $70,000
Autoblog is now live on your smart speakers and voice assistants with the audio Autoblog Daily Digest. Say “Hey Google, play the news from Autoblog” or “Alexa, open Autoblog” to get your favorite car website in audio form every day. A narrator will take you through the biggest stories or break down one of our comprehensive test drives.